Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT) offer a variety of techniques beneficial to specific areas of the body. Techniques offered are Sweedish and Athletic massage. Sessions are schedueld by appointment to fit your desired time and can be made just 24 hours in advance.
• Decreases stress
• Reduces fatigue
• Enhances the quality of sleep
• Alleviates low-back pain & improves range of motion
• Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow
• Lessens depression & anxiety
• Increases energy
• Improves concentration
• Promotes tissue regeneration
• Improves the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin
• Increases flexibility
• Relieves muscle & joint pain
Licensed Massage Therapists:
Mandy Sommer - Swedish, Athletic, Medical Specialties
Ruth Wood - Swedish, Athletic
Jen Jahns - Sports, Reflexology, Deep Tissue & Neuromuscular Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage & Swedish
Campus Rec Member
Get 5 Massages and the 6th one is FREE.
Please call at least 24 hours in advance to make appointment.
Payments are made at the Wellness Center after each session. Tips are encouraged by cash only in the massage room.
Must cancel at least 12 hours prior to an appointment time, or else the patron will have to pay the full price of the massage.