We realize that living on campus may not be the best option for all students. Since only 14% of students live on-campus, UNO partners with the following companies to provide quality resources for students, faculty, and staff who are looking for housing options and amenities near campus. We strongly encourage students to research and investigate apartment complexes before signing a lease commitment. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions of if there is anything we can do to assist you with your housing needs.
With plans to open in Fall 2016, the JPII Newman Center is being brought to the UNO community by the Archdiocese of Omaha. The JPII Newman Center offers housing for 164 students in 41 apartment-style rooms. Students living at the Newman Center will have access to a library, oratory, and plenty of activities and programming focused on campus ministry and faith formation.
Located at 71st and Pacific Streets (1221 S. 71st Street), a UNO shuttle will make a stop at the JPII Newman Center for access to UNO’s Dodge Campus and Pacific Campus, as well as direct access to Mammel Hall and the Scott Café at Scott Hall.
For more information, pricing, and questions about living at the JPII Newman Center, please visit the JPII Newman Center website.
The Real Estate with Honors website is the only off-campus housing listing and information service utilized by UNO for the use and benefit of students, faculty, staff, alumni and their families. This free service is provided to help make your search for off-campus housing easy, fun and informative.
We only work with real estate brokers, agents, property management companies, apartment complexes, developers and individual owners who must:
- Meet stringent qualifications and operating standards
- Have expert knowledge of UNO and the Omaha metropolitan area
- Understand the unique needs and culture of off-campus residents
- Complete due diligence, personal interviews and training
- Serve UNO and Real Estate with Honors in an ethical and responsible manner
- Strictly follow fair housing guidelines and all state and federal equal housing laws
Area Hotels and Rates | UNO Negotiated Rates
|Hotel||Contact Info||Rate/Night||Extra Amenities|
|Courtyard Marriot||1625 South 67th St.
|Sonesta ES Suites||6990 Dodge St.
|$99 (1-6 nights)
$79 (7-29 nights)
$69 (30+ nights)
|Shuttle Service included|
|Residence Inn by Marriot Aksarben Village||
1717 South 67th St.
$124 (1-4 nights)
Why should you rent furniture?
- Makes moving to college easy
- Delivery and set up your furniture for you
- No lifting, assembling, borrowing a buddy's truck or renting a U-Haul required
- At the end of the school year, we pick it up
- No storage, moving or finding someone to take your furniture needed
Setting up your new apartment doesn't have to be a hassle. CORT let's you customize your furniture rental to your style and the kind of space you have. You can rent furniture one piece at a time or a fully customized package. Their products are clean, undamaged, and move-in ready.