1. DIAL 4-2911. Give Campus Security your exact location, i.e., building, room number, parking lot, etc. and telephone number where you can be reached.
2. Briefly describe the medical condition of victim and if possible obtain victims name.
3. Return to the injured party. (Do not move a seriously injured person unless it is a lifesaving situation).
4. If possible have someone meet Campus Security or emergency medical personnel at lot or building entrance.
1. Medical assistance is available for minor injuries at UNO Health Services, Monday through Friday.
2. If you require transportation to Health Services or a medical facility, or need first-aid treatment at the scene, contact Campus Security. (If the injury or condition is serious or potentially life threatening, Campus Security will call Omaha Fire and Rescue for transport.)
3. Inform your supervisor of your injury. (Supervisors must complete an Injury Report for all work-related injuries.)
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Locations
|Allwine Hall||2nd floor NE hall by room 239|
|Arts and Sciences Hall||1st floor vending room|
|Biomechanics Research Building||By the 1st floor and 2nd floor elevators|
|Center Building||Check-in Office|
|Child Care Center||Front Desk|
|College of Public Affairs and Community Service||Hall by132F|
|Community Engagement Center||Atrium|
|Criss Library||Circulation desk|
|Durham Science Center||1st floor Atrium - North wall|
|Eppley Administration Building||1st floor North hall|
|Health, Physical Education & Recreation||Health Services
Outside room 009
Room 108 - inside office
Hall by room 126
Hall by room 136
Pool by Life Guard office
Hall across from room 131
|Kayser Hall||3rd floor hall by room 318|
|Milo Bail Student Center||2nd floor by food court|
|Peter Kiewit Institute||1st floor Atrium by alarm panel|
|Roskens Hall||2nd floor by South entry|
|Sapp Fieldhouse||Training room - 024
Arena - West wall
|Scott Residence Hall||Front Office and the Café|
|Strauss Performing Arts Center||1st floor Atrium|
|Thompson Alumni Center||Reception desk|
|Weber Fine Arts Building||1st floor South hall by theater|
|Welcome Center||Front desk|