1. DIAL 4-2911. Give Campus Security your exact location, i.e., building, room number, parking lot, etc. and telephone number where you can be reached.
2. Briefly describe the medical condition of victim and if possible obtain victims name.
3. Return to the injured party. (Do not move a seriously injured person unless it is a lifesaving situation).
4. If possible have someone meet Campus Security or emergency medical personnel at lot or building entrance.
1. Medical assistance is available for minor injuries at UNO Health Services, Monday through Friday.
2. If you require transportation to Health Services or a medical facility, or need first-aid treatment at the scene, contact Campus Security. (If the injury or condition is serious or potentially life threatening, Campus Security will call Omaha Fire and Rescue for transport.)
3. Inform your supervisor of your injury. (Supervisors must complete an Injury Report for all work-related injuries.)