MAJOR MAINTENANCE EMERGENCY
In the event you detect a major maintenance emergency, such as a hazardous gas leak, water line rupture or electrical failure:
1. Call 4-2911 and report the location and problem.
2. Campus Security will contact the appropriate official and determine if the building will have to be evacuated.
3. In the event the building requires evacuation, proper procedures will be implemented.
Contact Campus Security at 4-2911 and provide the following information:
1. The exact location of the spill (building and room #);
2. Chemical involved (spell it out if possible);
3. Quantity of material;
4. Call-back number where you can be reached.