1. Pull the nearest fire alarm. DIAL 4-2911. Campus Security will then sound thegeneral alarm. Give your name, location and the extent of the fire.
2. Spread the word if possible. Evacuate the building.
3. If possible close all doors behind you.
4. DO NOT USE ELEVATORS. Individuals who are in wheelchairs shouldimmediately go to the designated stair towers* where emergency personnel will assist them.
5. Assemble at the rally point for the building. Avoid blocking drives that may be used by emergencypersonnel.
|Building||Rally Point||*Physically Disabled Assembly Point|
|Allwine Hall||MBSC Nebraska Room||NW stairwell door|
|ASH||EAB Auditorium||West stairwell door|
|BRB||Sapp Field House Lobby||Stairwells, near room 225, 200|
|CB||PAC Auditorium||Center stairwell, north side|
|CEC||PAC Lobby||Center stairwell, near room 231|
|DSC||Fine Arts Lobby, Room 128||Center stairwell, near room 203, 305|
|EAB||MBSC Ballroom||Top of circular stairwell|
|FH||HPER Room 103||West stairwell door|
|Fine Arts||Library Room 205A||Northeast stairwell door|
|HPER||Sapp Field House Lobby||West stairwells, 2nd floor center
|KH||EAB Auditorium||South stairwell door|
|Library||Fine Arts Lobby, Room 128||Center stairwell|
|Mammel Hall||PKI Atrium||Top of North stairwell|
|MBSC||PAC Auditorium||Northwest stairwell on 3rd floor,
Food Court on 2nd floor
|PAC||MBSC TV lounge||Northeast stairwell|
|PKI||Student Parking , lot 2||Center stairwell|
|Roskens Hall||EAB Auditorium||South stairwell door|
|Welcome Center||Fine Arts South Lobby||South stairwell, all levels|
|Central Utilities||Sapp Field House Lobby|
|Sculpture (15)||Sapp Field House Lobby|
|Child Care (47)||DSC lobby|
|Landscape Services (16)||Child Care entry|
|Alumni Center||DSC lobby|