1. Pull the nearest fire alarm. DIAL 4-2911. Campus Security will then sound thegeneral alarm. Give your name, location and the extent of the fire.
2. Spread the word if possible. Evacuate the building.
3. If possible close all doors behind you.
4. DO NOT USE ELEVATORS. Individuals who are in wheelchairs shouldimmediately go to the designated stair towers* where emergency personnel will assist them.
5. Assemble at the rally point for the building. Avoid blocking drives that may be used by emergencypersonnel.
|Building||Rally Point||*Physically Disabled Assembly Point|
|Allwine Hall||MBSC Nebraska Rm.||NW stairwell door|
|ASH||EAB Auditorium||West stairwell door|
|BRB||Sapp Field House Lobby||Stairwells|
|CB||PAC Auditorium||Center stairwell, north side|
|DSC||Fine Arts Lobby, Rm 128||Center stairwell, near Rm 203, 305|
|EAB||MBSC Ballroom||Top of circular stairwell|
|FH||HPER Rm 103||West stairwell door|
|Fine Arts||Library Rm 205A||Northeast stairwell door|
|HPER||Sapp Field House Lobby||North stairs, 2nd floor,
East stairs, basement
|KH||EAB Auditorium||South stairwell door|
|Library||Fine Arts Lobby, Rm 128||Center stairwell|
|Mammel Hall||PKI Lobby||North stairwell|
|MBSC||PAC Auditorium||Northwest stairwell on 3rd floor,
Food Court on 2nd floor
|PAC||MBSC TV lounge||Northeast stairwell|
|PKI||Mammel Hall Lobby||Center stairwell|
|Roskens Hall||EAB Auditorium||South stairwell door|
|Welcome Center||Fine Arts South Lobby||South stairwell, all levels|
|Central Utilities||Sapp Field House Lobby|
|Sculpture (15)||Sapp Field House Lobby|
|Child Care (47)||DSC lobby|
|Landscape Services (16)||Child Care entry|
|Alumni House||DSC lobby|