Our duties and responsibilities are to:
- protect life and property,
- provide building and ground patrol,
- investigate criminal offenses,
- control the University Access System, and
- provide emergency first aid response for on campus incidents.
To report an emergency on campus, call 402.554.2911, or use one of the emergency telephones located throughout campus. Off campus call 911.
For non-emergency assistance contact the Public Safety office main desk at 402.554.2648. After business hours, use the hotline information telephone located in the south foyer of the Eppley Administration Building.
Report a concern about the health and safety of a member or members of the UNO community.
**NEW**Daily Crime and Fire Log