SKIP navigation

Research Participation

The UNO Psychology Department utilizes an on-line system for research opportunities called SONA. Click on the Sona Link in the side menu to get started. If you have questions or need more information, please consult the SONA Guide.



1) if you are under 19 you will need a Parent Permission Form signed by your parent(s) to participate in research. The form is available to the left. Return to the Psychology Department in ASH 347.

2) even with the Parent Permission Form some studies are for 19 years or older ONLY. Be sure to read the SONA Description to ensure you are eligible to participate.