SKIP navigation

Minor in Psychology


An undergraduate student can earn a minor in psychology

by completing PSYC 1010 – Introduction to Psychology and

12 hours or 4 upper division (3000 and/or 4000 level) courses

in psychology that are NOT being applied to your major area of study.

Courses must be completed with of "C-" or better.


Go to the Registrar’s office in EAB 105 and get the

“Change of Academic Program” form.

Bring the form to our office for signatures.

Return the form to the Registrar’s office.

This will ensure that the minor appears on all

academic records at UNO and on your final transcript.


For more information contact the department at 554-2592.