SKIP navigation

Graduate Program

Tuition & Funding

How to Apply for Graduate Assistantships, Scholarships, and Financial Aid

The University offers a number of Competitive Graduate Scholarships, Regent's Tuition Waivers, and Non-resident Tuition Scholarships. Awards are usually granted beginning the fall semester and are renewable for up to two academic years. Students interested in applying for an assistantship should inquire with the Graduate Director of Political Science if any are available, and if so, what the application deadline is. Those interested in funding from outside the department should consult the Graduate Studies website . In addition, all university funding opportunities will be advertised to our students over email. Those interested in applying for student loans should complete a FAFSA, available at the Financial Aid Office or online . The Financial Aid Office will contact students upon receipt of results of the FAFSA filing.

How much does it cost to get a MS PSCI?

The best resource and most up-to-date for determining how much it will cost you to pursue a MS PSCI is UNO's Cashiering/Student Accounts Office .