Do You Want to be a Physician?
A significant number of students at the University of Nebraska at Omaha are interested in a career in medicine. UNO wants to be sure you succeed and now offers a Pre-Medicine Advising Program
This program provides resources to help you answer many questions, such as:
• Is a medical career the right path for me?
• Should I only take science classes?
• Will I need to do an internship?
• Are there ways to volunteer in medical fields while I’m still a student?
• How do I apply to medical school?
UNO students are accepted to medical schools at a rate above the national average. Your educational experience is a vital portion in your preparation to succeed as a physician, and UNO is dedicated to providing the resources and academic rigor to help you succeed.
UNO continues to offer information and advising for many additional pre-health programs.
To stay informed, students should update their Pre-professional interests as they change.