Welcome to UNO! Our campus hosts hundreds of visitors on campus each day. Parents, business associates, members of the community, conference attendees and many others are all vital to the function and success of our university. We want to help make your visit a pleasant and productive one!
If you have any questions about parking on campus, please contact us at (402) 554-PARK (7275). Our office is located in the Eppley Administration Building, Room 107. Parking Services hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m..
Where Can Visitors Park?
- Limited 90-minute coin meters are available in front of Eppley Adminstration, Milo Bail Student Center and south of the Criss Library.
- Parking in the East Garage on University Drive East, is available after 12:30 p.m. for a $2.00 entry fee during Fall and Spring Semesters in Lots V and U. Lot T (lower level) is available to park all day for $5.00 during Fall and Spring. All day for $2.00 during Summer.
- For extended visits, shuttles run from the Crossroads Mall garage 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. when classes are in session during the Fall and Spring semesters. There is no permit required and no shuttle fee from this location. The shuttles and garage are not available during the summer sessions.
- Contact Parking Services to receive a one-day parking permit by mail, if your visit is 48 hours or more from the time of the request.
What Else Should Visitors Know?
- Coin meters are enforced from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Reserved stall, handicap stall, and parking in fire lane violations are enforced 24 hours daily.
- For more information on parking regulations, please visit the regulations tab on this site.
- 30-minute loading zones are located around Dodge and Pacific campuses. Loading zones are enforced 24 hours daily..