Starting Monday, Aug. 18, through Aug. 24, there will be open parking on all UNO Campuses. See below for more information regarding the open parking and shuttle bus schedule.
- No parking permits will be required on surface lots, and the East and West Parking Garages will be open
- Lots D and E will continue to be reserved for Visitors attending CEC Events
- Pay to park at the meters, will be limited to visitors only from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Faculty, staff and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed
- Parking in Reserved or Handicap Stalls (unless displaying a valid Handicap Permit), drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed
- Loading Zone time limit is enforced
On Monday, Aug. 25, start of the fall semester, new 2014-15 parking permits must be displayed and standard parking regulations will be enforced.
Campus Shuttle Bus Service
Aug. 18 through Aug. 22, University offices open, No classes scheduled
- Pacific to Dodge Shuttle will operate on limited basis from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Regular Shuttle Service resumes Monday, Aug. 25
- Pacific to Dodge Route: 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; Monday through Friday when classes are in session
- Crossroads to Dodge Route: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Monday through Friday when classes are in session
Contact Parking Services with questions at 402.554.PARK (7275).