Join the Academic Partnership for Instruction for "Media Conversion" | 10:30 a.m.
Participants in this hands-on class will discover best practices for putting instructional materials online and will learn:
- How to create and upload videos that open quickly and play smoothly on tablets, smartphones, and computers
- What audio format works best online and how to produce audio ﬁles that play on all operating systems
- To adjust photographs and graphics originally intended for printing on paper, in magazines, or in books so they display fast and look great online
- What media player to use with a Mac or Windows system
- Register here
- In the ‘Register For’ box at the right, click the ‘Media Conversion’ link
- From the expanded menu that appears, click the class date, July 10
- On the SignUp Genius listing for the class 'Media Conversion,' simply follow the sign-up instructions at the bottom of the page. Then complete your contact information before submitting
About Academic Partnership for Instruction (API)
Academic Partnership for Instruction's (API) mission is to provide UNO faculty and staff with assistance in integrating technology in teaching and learning.
API is always looking for new ways to integrate technology into teaching and learning or suggestions of new technologies that we should investigate.
If you have uncovered a useful tool, have an idea or suggestion that you would like to share, please submit it to the Instructional TechnologySuggestion Box.
All submissions will be reviewed by API members. Please include your name and preferred e-mail address if you would like follow-up to your submission.
About the University of Nebraska at Omaha
Located in one of America’s best cities to live, work and learn, the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) is Nebraska’s premier metropolitan university. With more than 15,000 students enrolled in 200-plus programs of study, UNO is recognized nationally for its online education, graduate education, military friendliness and community engagement efforts. Founded in 1908, UNO has served learners of all backgrounds for more than 100 years and is dedicated to another century of excellence both in the classroom and in the community.