During the week before Summer Sessions, May 12 through May 16, there will be open parking on campus. See below for more information regarding the open parking and shuttle bus schedule.
- No parking permits will be required, and the East Parking Garage will be open.
- Pay to park at the meters, will be limited to visitors only from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Faculty, staff, and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed.
- Parking in reserved or handicap stalls (unless displaying a valid handicap permit), drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed.
- Loading Zone time limit is enforced.
Campus Shuttle Bus Service
May 12 through May 16, University Offices open, no classes scheduled:
Revised Shuttle Schedule
- Pacific to Dodge Shuttle will operate on limited basis from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Crossroads to Dodge Shuttle will not operate. Crossroads Shuttle Service is not available during Summer Sessions. Crossroads Shuttle Service resumes on August 25, 2014.