Want to be Featured in The Maverick? Learn How!
- 2014/05/13 for immediate release
- contact: Stephanie Montgomery - University Communications
- email: email@example.com
Send your announcements to The Maverick!
Are you working on interesting research? Know someone involved in STEM? Is your class working on a community engagement project? If so, The Maverick wants to hear about it!
The Maverick Daily and The Maverick Weekly are looking for interesting feature stories. No matter how small, send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org!
What we look for in features:
Not Time Sensitive
- We prefer items that we can use as we need. However; we know current news is the best news and will always try to adapt to the needs of our campus.
- We love announcements that meet our strategic priorities. Our priorities include being academically excellent, student centered, and engaged with our community.
- It's time to brag about our academic priorities. They include doctoral/research; science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); early childhood/child welfare; global engagement; and sustainability.
Want to learn more? Contact Stephanie Montgomery at email@example.com can provide more information.