Nominees Announced for UNO Student Employee of the Year
Student Employment Services has announced the nominees for UNO’s Student Employee of the Year. A ceremony will be held on April 29 at 3 p.m. in the MBSC Ballroom to celebrate the nominees and announce the Student Employee of the Year.
The nominees are:
- Eric Anderson (Criss Library)
- Melinda Bliss (Thompson Learning Community)
- Kaitlin Carlson (Parking & Transit)
- Natalie Christiansen (KVNO Radio & UNO Television)
- Susan Davis (College of Information Science & Technology)
- Kasey Davis (Schwalb Center)
- Nick Glade (Information Services)
- Heather Mangiameli (Academic & Career Development Center)
- Paul Morales (Chemistry)
- Jacob Mosher (Art & Art History)
- Remy Mumaw (Campus Recreation)
- Cameron Nadrchal (Criminology & Criminal Justice)
- Emily Nguyen (Social Work)
- Caitlin Osborn (Human Resources)
- Patricia Sobetski (Criss Library)
- Travis Turner (Information Services)
- Samantha Willis (Office of Military & Veteran Services)
The keynote speaker at the ceremony will be Dan Shipp, Ed.D., associate vice chancellor of Student Affairs.
The UNO community is welcome to attend the ceremony.
For more information, contact Tim Rochford, manager of Student Employment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.