There will be open parking on campus during Spring Break, March 24-28. See below for more information regarding the open parking and shuttle bus schedule.
- No parking permits will be required and the East Parking Garage will be open.
- Pay to park at the meters, will be limited to visitors only from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Faculty, staff and student parking at the meters during this time is not allowed.
- Parking in Reserved or Handicap Stalls (unless displaying a valid Handicap Permit), drive aisles and fire lanes is not allowed.
- Loading Zone time limit is enforced.
Campus Shuttle Bus Service
- Pacific to Dodge Shuttle will operate on limited basis from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Crossroads to Dodge Shuttle will not operate.
Contact Parking Services at 402.554.PARK (7275) with questions.