The Center for Faculty Excellence/Academic Partnership for Instruction will sponsor a workshop, “Rubrics Review,” on Friday, January 20, 2017, from 1:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M. in 302 Roskens Hall.
Do your rubrics include double-barreled criteria or performance descriptors?
- Do your performance descriptors overlap?
- Do you include multiple levels of mastery?
- Do you use inconsequential terms in your performance descriptors?
- How many rows of criteria should you include?
- How many levels of performance should you have in your rubric?
- Is a rubric for course-level assessment the same as a rubric for program-level assessment?
If these questions sound familiar or you have others, join us at this rubrics review session where we will discuss common issues with rubrics.
Before You Join Us
- Thoroughly review a tutorial from the University of Colorado Denver
- Draft a rubric to share
- Participants will receive feedback and suggestions for improvement on rubrics they share at the session. Additional resources are available on the CFE/API website. Refreshments will be provided.
For more information, please contact CFE / API at 402.554.2427, email@example.com, or facultysupport.unomaha.edu.