On Friday, Dec. 27, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and Dec. 29 from 8 a.m. to noon, most UNO online services will be unavailable due to the upgrade of the campus border routers.
UNO's border routers are used to connect the UNO campus to the rest of the internet. This upgrade will provide improved network stability and allow for future internet speed upgrades.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Information Services at 402.554.4357 (4-HELP) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office 365: Email will still be received and will be available after the border routers come back online. During this outage you will be unable to login to your email.
- gMav: Login for all google apps for education services including gMav student email, Google Drive, Google Sites etc. Email will still be received and will be available after the border routers come back online.
- WEPA printing services
- Weboffice (O Drive)
- VPN Connection to the internet from the wired and wireless networks on campus
- Portions of the website may not function including college, department and organization websites that do not currently reside in the CMS (Content Management System)
- All other services that require a NetID to login