Andrew W. SwiftSelected Publications
10. Love, B., Hodge, A., Grandgenett, N. and Swift A.W., A flipped classroom approach: Benefits and challenges of flipping the learning of procedural knowledge. In P. R. Lowenthal, C. S. York, J. C. Richardson (Eds.) Online learning: Common misconceptions, benefits and challenges, 49-59. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Science Publishers. In Press
9. Love, B., Hodge, A., Grandgenett, N. and Swift, A.W., Student learning and perceptions in a flipped linear algebra course, International Journal of Mathematical Education in Science and Technology, 45 (3), 317-324 (2014).
8. Swift, A.W. and Wang, B., Moment-Based Approximations of Discrete Probability Distributions Using Rational Functions, Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, 42 (10), 2203-2222 (2013).
7. From, S.G. and Swift, A.W., A refinement of Hoeffding's inequality, Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation, 83 (5), 977-983 (2013).
6. From, S.G. and Swift, A.W., Generalized Median Estimators for Small Even Sample Sizes, Advances and Applications in Statistical Sciences, 4 (2), 145-164 (2010).
5. From, S.G. and Swift, A.W., Convolution of Independent Bernoulli Random Variables and Some New Approximations, Advances and Applications in Statistical Sciences, 2 (1), 37-50 (2010).
4. Swift, A.W., Stochastic Models of Cascading Failures, Journal of Applied Probability, 45 (4), 907-921 (2008).
3. Swift, A.W., Methods for assing network reliability, In Mathematical Reliabiity: an expository perspective, 55-68, International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, 67, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston MA (2004).
2. Singpurwalla, N.D., Kong, C.W. and Swift, A.W., Predicting damage, In Mathematical and statistical methods in reliability, 267-281, Series on Quality, Reliability & Engineering Statistics, 7, World Science Publisher, River Edge, NJ (2003).
1. Singpurwalla, N.D. and Swift, A.W., Network Reliability and Borel's Paradox, The American Statistician, 55 (3), 213-218 (2001).