Books and Testbanks
- Schaum's Outline of Theory and Problems of Beginning Statistics, McGraw-Hill, 1998.
- Schaum's Outline of Statistics, third edition, McGraw-Hill, co-author: Murray Spiegel (deceased), 1999.
- Algebra for the Utterly Confused, McGraw-Hill, 2000.
- Microsoft Excel Manual for Waner and Costenoble's Finite Mathematics, second edition, Brooks/Cole, co-author: Edwin C. Hackleman, 2001.
- Microsoft Excel Manual for Waner and Costenoble's Applied Calculus, second edition, Brooks/Cole, co-author: Edwin C. Hackleman, 2001.
- Schaum's Outline of Mathematics for Nurses, McGraw-Hill, 2003.
- Advanced Statistics Demystified, McGraw-Hill, 2004.
Computerized test banks to accompany the following textbooks of Wiley Inc
- General Statistics, second edition by Chase and Bown, 1992.
- Introductory Statistics, second edition by Mann, 1995.
- Statistics for Business and Economics, first edition by Mann, 1995.
- Statistics and Data Analysis, second edition by Siegel and Morgan, 1996.
- Business Statistics: Decision Making with data by Johnson and Winchern, 1997.
- Statistics: Principles and Methods, third edition by Johnson and Bhattacharyya, 1997.
- Doing Statistics for Business with Excel by Pelosi and Sandifer, 1999.
Computerized test bank to accompany the following textbook of PWS-Kent
- Elementary Statistics, sixth edition by Johnson, 1997.