UNOConnect is the Academic web-portal that provides access to Adobe Connect, an on-line class and meeting system. UNO faculty and staff can deliver on-line classes and advising sessions with currently enrolled students as well as host conferences and colloborate with colleagues worldwide.
Login:Login to UNOConnect
- Whiteboard display for diagramming concepts
- Two-way audio and video communication
- Desktop Sharing
- Application display and sharing
- Breakout Sessions
- Ninety-nine (99) concurrent participants per session
The annual cost for faculty to use Adobe Connect is $150 per person; however, currently Information Services is splitting the cost with departments to lower it to $75 each.
To get started using Adobe Connect, contact Information Services' Academic Partnership for Instruction (API) at email@example.com to request a license.
Training Available for Faculty:
Training is available for Faculty. API provides hands-on training for faculty. Please contact them at 402-554-2024 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Common FAQs, Tutorials, and Troubleshooting:
- What technology is needed to use UNOConnect?
- What's the difference between Adobe Connect and UNOConnect?
- Can an Adobe Connect license be shared by an entire department?
- My Adobe Connect Meeting/ Class isn't working. What should I do?
- Is Adobe Connect having service issues?
For more FAQs, tutorials, information on troubleshooting issues please search the Information Services Knowledge Base in Request Center.