Welcome to Faculty/Employee Assistance Program
The FEAP is a confidential cost-free assessment and short term counseling service designed to assist faculty, employees and their families in addressing personal problems at home and on the job..
• Assessment, short-term counseling, referral and follow-up
• Management / supervisory education and consultation
• Crisis management / intervention / counseling
• Departmental orientations to FEAP services
• Conflict management
• Educational in-services and workshops .
Contact Faculty/Employee Assistance Program
Human Resources Faculty/Employee Assistance Program
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street
Omaha, NE 68182-0263
Phone (402) 554-3886 (UNO Office)
Phone (402) 559-5175 (UNMC Office)
Fax (402) 554-3777
Eppley Administration Building
Second Floor, Room 206.
Marlene Schneider, Counselor