Creating an Applicant Account
Applicants must create an account in https://unomaha.peopleadmin.com/ in order to apply for UNO positions. If you have any difficulty creating your applicant account please contact Employment at 402.554.3998.
Applying for Faculty Positions
Applying for Non-Faculty Positions
- Use “Search Criteria” to select categories from which you’d like to see open positions.
- View the alphabetical list of open positions and choose one of interest.
- Choose the position of interest.
- Click "Apply" to attach your application.
- Create an account or login to your existing account.
- See "Attachments" section of application to upload your resume, CV, cover letter, and references.
- This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
After you submit an application - you may only edit basic contact information. The rest of the application cannot be edited after it’s been submitted. If you wish to attach documents or remove an attached document after you have submitted an application, contact Employment at 402.554.3998 for assistance.
Before you submit an application - you can update your account, contact information and general application at any time.