Annual financial reports and the annual general operating budget are available to interested persons in the University Library.
Acceptance of registration by the University of Nebraska and admission to any educational program of the University does not constitute a contract or warranty that the University will continue to offer the program in which a study is enrolled. The University expressly reserves the right to change, phase out or discontinue any program.
The listing of courses contained in any University bulletin, catalog or schedule is by way of announcement only and shall not be regarded as an offer of contract. The University expressly reserves the right to:
- add or delete courses from its offerings,
- change times or locations of courses or programs,
- change academic calendars without notice,
- cancel any courses for insufficient registrations, or
- revise or change rules, charges, fees, schedules, courses, requirements for degrees and any other policy or regulation affecting students, including, but not limited to, evaluation standards, whenever the same is considered to be in the best interests of the University.