SPRING 2013 Juried Exhibition for UNO Art Department Studio Majors
Juror Mike Giron
Applicaiton deadline: Monday, February 11, 2013
Delivery of works: Monday: February 18, 2013 between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Pick up of works not selected: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Reception: Friday, February 22, 2013
Show ends: Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 3
Works picked up: Thursday, March 28, 2013 3-5 p.m. or Friday, March 29, 9 a.m. - noon
Student Eligibility Requirements
• Eligible students must be officially enrolled in the UNO Department of Art & Art History as Studio Art majors.
• BASA majors must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours of undergraduate studio classes OR 3 credit hours of undergraduate studio and 3 of undergraduate art history.
• BFA studio majors must be currently enrolled in 3 credit hours of undergraduate studio classes.
Artwork Eligibility Requirements
• All work sumbitted must be produced while a student at UNO.
• Works may not have appeared in a previous juried student scholarship exhibition.
• Work must be assigned a sale price (preferred) or insurance value. (Works labeled 'por' will not be accepted).The UNO Art Gallery retains a 20% commission on sale of all works.
• Students may submit up to 4 works.
• All work must be framed and/or ready to install.
• All work must be labeled when delivered.
click this email link email@example.com fill in the information & send by February 11
or write out the following information and deliver it to the Gallery by February 11.
(1) Name as listed in MavLink
(2) Student ID #
(3) Current Address: Street, City/Stet, Zip
(4) Email that you use daily
(5) Cell/Home Phone that you use daily
(6) Declared Major (select one): ___ Bachelor of Arts in Studio Arts (BASA) or _____Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Studio Arts
(7) Studio Enrollment this Semester: List Course Number, Course Name, Instructor, Credit Hours as required above (six credits this semester for BASA; three thiss semester for BFA)
After the Department confirms the applicant's enrollment status on MavLink, s/he will be notified by e-mail to confirm eligibility.
Label Information Required
• Artist's Name (as on gallery label)
• Title of Work
• Sale Price (The Gallery receives a 20% commission from this price or Insurance Price (if not for sale)
• Dimensions (in inches h X w X d - approximate numbers okay)
• Course & Teacher work created for
• Semester work created