University Committee on Facilities Planning
About the Committee
Be responsible for reviewing plans and making policy-level recommendations regarding the physical development of the campus, including, but not limited to, space utilization, long-range planning, development of physical facilities, the campus master plan, and proposed capital construction projects. Committee shall review requests for new or remodeled facilities or for a change in the use of existing facilities; shall review parking regulations and enforcement (but not appeals); and shall review required program statements prepared in support of new construction projects or major modifications of existing facilities. Committee shall advise the director of Facilities Management and Planning, the director of Campus Security, the vice-chancellor for Business and Finance, and the chancellor; and shall report its deliberations to the chancellor.
Eight members, of which three shall be faculty (selected by the faculty senate), the senior vice-chancellor for Academic Affairs and Student Affairs, the vice-chancellor for Business & Finance, the student body president (or his/her designate), and the chairperson of the Staff Advisory Council. The director of Facilities Management and Planning, the director of Campus Security, and the director of Planning and Architectural Services shall serve ex-officio, without vote.
- Brett Kyle - - 07/01/16 - 06/30/19 (R4255-c)
- Richard Lomneth - - 08/01/14 - 07/31/17 (R4149-c)
- Suzanne Sollars - - 08/01/15 - 07/31/18 (R4203-c)
- BJ Reed, Senior Vice Chancellor of Academic and Student Affairs
- Bill Conley, Vice Chancellor of Business and Finance
Patrick Davlin, Student Body President/Regent
- John Amend, Assistant Vice Chancellor and Director of Facilities Management and Planning
- George Killian, Assistant Director of Facilities Management and Planning
- Charlotte Evans, Director of Public Safety