The student questionnaire. (SEEQ Instructor/Course Evaluation)
You will receive a computerized analysis of the results and meet with a TABS consultant. Your consultant will provide you with powerful information regarding your teaching strengths and specific instructional areas which can be further developed. The instrument used for this pre-analysis of your course is the university adopted SEEQ.
If you are interested in scheduling a TABS for your class, they are only scheduled during the fifth, sixth, or seventh weeks of the semester.
1. Contact the Center for Faculty Development (554-2427 or email@example.com) to request TABS for your class.
2. Send a course syllabus via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Instruction, evaluations and a return envelope will be sent to you via campus mail.
4. Have students complete the questionnaire (SEEQ Instructor/Course Evaluation) and designate a student to collect and return the evaluations to the Center for Faculty Development.
5. Paperwork will be processed and a TABS consultant will contact you to schedule a meeting.
6. You will receive a confidential TABS report from your consultant with documented data that may be used to enhance your classroom teaching, include in your annual review packet or RPT notebook.
Fifteen minutes of class time is necessary for the administration of TABS. Subsequent consultation, with the TABS coordinator, will take approximately 45 minutes.
Please note: To obtain a meaningful analysis of responses, a minimum of 12 students per course should particpate in the evaluation.
For more information on TABS or to schedule a consultation please contact Nancy Meyer at email@example.com or 402-554-2427