UNO eNotes is the daily electronic news source for the campus community. eNotes is published by the Office of University Communications, located in 113 Eppley Administration Building.
The audience of eNotes is first and foremost internal. As such, it is also a broad audience reaching faculty, staff, and students across all departments and colleges.
Faculty, staff, and students who would like to submit items for publication consideration can email them to email@example.com.
For detailed submission guidelines, please read below.
All submissions should:
- Be submitted three days in advance of the first desired publication date, whenever possible
- Be sponsored by a UNO department, program or organization
- Have a direct connection to the university (relate to university events, announcements, notices, etc.)
- Be timely and applicable to a wide audience (including faculty, staff, and students, etc.)
Items that will not be promoted via eNotes:
- Personal social media accounts, blogs, websites or related media
- Individual classes; this excludes professional development workshops
- All-campus emails (this is left to the discretion of the director of university communications)
- Job candidate resumes
Items will run a maximum of twice a week, excluding campus notices, and will be edited concisely according to AP Style.
If you have any questions regarding eNotes or these submission guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated August 2013.