Three digital screens are located on the first and second floors of the CPACS Building to post CPACS-related events and information. One of the first floor screens is available to post ads for limited campuswide events.
• Deadline: Ad must be received via an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday by 5:00 pm in order to be posted on the following Monday or Tuesday. Ads are only posted once a week. If an ad is not received by the deadline, it will not be posted until the next week or not at all if the ad has expired.
• Approval: In order to be posted, ads must obtain approval. We reserve the right to refuse to post an ad. However, ads that are related to the following topics will most likely receive approval:
• Format: Ad must be submitted in final form as either a pdf or jpeg attachment. In order to be displayed properly, the ad size has to be 768 W X 709 H pixels. However, we can easily adjust the size of the ad, therefore, submitting it in this size is not required.
• Length: Ad should be no longer than one page
• Removal: Ad will be removed after the deadline indicated within the ad. If no deadline is indicated within the ad, please indicate within the email when the ad is to be removed. Ads will run no longer than one month. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Tips for enhancing the quality of Ads
• Large font
• A mixture of graphics, color and text
• Limited text
• Use various formatting options: bold, center, italics, font sizes, font types, underline, etc.