Three digital screens are located on the first and second floors of the CPACS Building to post CPACS-related events and information. One of the first floor screens is available to post ads for limited campuswide events.
• Deadline: Ad must be received via an email attachment to email@example.com with a description of what group is sponsoring the event, the dates the ad should run, and any other relevant information. Ads should be sent at least a week prior to them needing to be run; we make no guarantee that ads will be posted immediately upon receipt, if approved.
• Approval: In order to be posted, ads must obtain approval. We reserve the right to refuse to post an ad. However, ads that are related to the following topics will most likely receive approval:
• Format: Ad must be submitted in final form as either a PDF or image (.jpg or .png) attachment. In order to be displayed properly, the ad size has to be 900 W x 1057 H pixels, or something in relative scale. However, we can easily adjust the size of the ad, therefore, submitting it in this size is not required. We reserve the right to modify or redesign your ad to get it to display properly on our digital boards.
• Length: Ad should be no longer than one page
• Removal: Ad will be removed after the deadline indicated within the ad. If no deadline is indicated within the ad, please indicate within the email when the ad is to be removed. Ads will run no longer than one month. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Tips for enhancing the quality of Ads
• Large font
• A mixture of graphics, color and text
• Limited text
• Use various formatting options: bold, center, italics, font sizes, font types, underline, etc.