capacity building workshops and conferences.
CORE in collaboration with the UNO Center for Public Affairs Research, offers hands-on, intensive workshops on a variety of topics related to organizational and program evaluation, reseach methods, and data sourcing and collection. These include:
- Designing Surveys
- Using the American Community Survey
- Neighborhood-based Census Data Collection
- Designing Effective Evaluations
- Designing Benchmarks and Performance Indicators
- Using Data in Grant Applications: Quarterly workshops are offered in conjunction with the Nebraska State Data Center. These sessions focus on working with databases for grant writing and other nonprofit organization research needs.
- Using Excel and SPSS to Analyze Data
- Using In-house Data for Evaluation. This half-day workshop provides an overview of evaluation concepts. Included are tips on writing evaluation sections of grant proposals, as well as the role of evaluation in program improvement.
- Using Data to Meet State Accreditation Standards
- Custom-designed workshops: CORE staff can work with you to develop training sessions to meet the needs of your organization and staff in any of our areas of primary expertise.
For more information about the workshops and conference currently being offered go to the CPAR website.