Robes and Regalia
Academic regalia are available to rent at the UNO Bookstore at the customer service counter now through March 26, 2014. Academic Regalia is required for degree candidates to participate in the ceremony. Students not wearing Academic Regalia will not be permitted to participate in the ceremony.
- Bachelor gown and cap with tassel - $39.99 plus tax.
- Masters gown, hood and cap with tassel - $79.99 plus tax.
- PHD gown, hood and cap with tassel - $85.99 plus tax.
The last day to cancel your regalia rental for a refund is Tuesday, April 1, 2014.
Board Room (2nd floor) in the Milo Bail Student Center on the following days:
Thursday, May 8, 2014 between 7:30 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. OR
Friday, May 9, 2014 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Commencement Attire Tips
- Business attire beneath the regalia is recommended.
- All gowns are to be returned to the UNO Bookstore by 7 pm on Saturday, May 10, 2014.
- Caps and tassels are yours to keep.
- Bachelors’ candidates: Wear the tassel over the right front of the cap.
- Masters’ candidates: Wear the tassel over the left front of the cap. Put on your hood.
- Doctoral and Specialist candidates: Wear the tassel over the left front of the cap. Drape your hood over your left arm and hand it to the Hooder when you reach the stage.