The application deadline for the 2015-2016 Scholarships designated for the Grace Abbott School of Social Work has passed. The window is now closed, and scholarship applications are not being accepted at this time.
Students may apply for no more than three scholarships and may be awarded no more than one scholarship. View a list of available scholarships and qualifying criteria.
Before you begin your online application please gather the following information:
- Student ID Number
- Number of credits for which you are currently enrolled
- Number of credits you have completed (including Fall 2015)
- Current GPA
- Professional Resume (PDF, DOC, DOCX, or TXT)
- Any additional files as required by the criteria of the scholarship(s) for which you are applying
- Application letter (PDF, DOC, DOX, or TXT)
The application letter should include the following information:
- Description of how you meet the specific criteria for the scholarship(s) for which you are applying. If you are applying for more than one scholarship, include a brief statement for each.
- Description of current workload (school and employment).
- Description of community activities, volunteer work (current and past), and other projects that benefit others (local, national and international).
- Description of your specific area(s) of interest and goals as a social worker currently and after graduation.
- Any other information that distinguishes you.
Recipients of 2015-2016 scholarships will be honored at a Scholarship Reception on Tuesday, October 6.
Click here to apply.