Why would you want to major in Information Assurance?
- If you want to be prepared for future graduate studies in Information Assurance, Computer Science, or MIS
- If you want to pursue a career as a Computer Crimes Law Enforcement Official or Systems Analyst
- Not interested in any of those? How about a career as a System Security Administrator or Network Security Professional?
- Still not convinced? What about pursuing a career as an IA Researcher, Computer Security Specialist, or Secure Systems Developer?
An Information Assurance degree will
- Provide students with a foundation for graduate study
- Prepare students for entry into computer security professions
- Provide students with lifelong personal and professional growth opportunities through a variety of career paths
- Educate students to assume leadership positions in diversified, rapidly changing fields of information assurance and computer security