Round Table Topics for 2013-2014
- 2014/02/17 for immediate release
Vint Cerf speaking at IS&T Round Table
The College of IS&T Round Table is a college-sponsored forum to provide an interactive exchange of cutting edge research, teaching, and best practices in information science & technology. The round table is open to all IS&T community and academic partners.
IS&T Round Tables are great opportunities to:
- exchange and test ideas on future research and best practice in IT,
- share current research work,
- inform colleagues about novel research methodologies or philosophies,
- look for coauthoring opportunities,
- discuss consulting or service projects, or
- just chat with colleagues and invited guest speakers.
The schedule of Round Tables is below, along with links to information about previous meetings. Please check back for updates or watch the Events section of the College of IS&T Website.
3/17/14 - Martin Brain, CProver Program Analysis Tools
3/14/2014 - Jill Dimond, Technology for Social Justice
3/13/2014 - Matt Hale, Designing Applications and Advancing Security Compliance and Risk Assessments in the Cloud Using SecAgreement
2/28/2014 - Dr. Sriraam Natarajan, Relational Learning for Personalized Medicine
2/7/2014 - Zhiwei Yu, Ph.D.
1/31/2014 - Dr. Eileen M. Trauth, iDream: Theatre of Social Engagement
11/4-11/8/2013 - Grants Week
11/1/2013 - Structural Fluidity and Performance in Virtual Software Organizations
10/25/2013 - Giving an Academic Presentation: How to Present your Research
10/11/2013 - Vint G. Cerf, The Future of the Internet
Back to News Center Home