Applications for the Teacher Academy Project (TAP) are accepted June 1 through February 1.
- hold a B.S. or B.A. (a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0) with major in an area of a secondary level teaching endorsement,
- have passing scores on the PRAXIS I Pre-Professional Skills Test (Reading: 173; Math 173: Writing 173),
- have passing score(s) on the PRAXIS II content exam in your endorsement area to confirm content knowledge; for more information, contact the TAP Coordinator,
- be interviewed and selected by a MOEC school district,
- be available for intensive full-time enrollment and internship experience,
- be admitted to the Graduate College.
Submission of a completed TAP application is required. Download the information sheet for application and selection process details.
- Rule 20/21 Form
- Professional Dispositions Statement