Admissions to The CADRE Project
- Hold a B.S. or B.A. in Education with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Be eligible for appropriate state certification
- Be available for Summer Session I and II immediately preceding and following the year-long teaching assignment
- Provide to the university:
- a. An official transcript
- b. Letter of interest (one page stating your career goals and your reasons for applying to the CADRE Project)
- c. A completed CADRE application form
- Complete the application process with participating districts specifying an interest in a CADRE position. Please note: once accepted, CADRE-Special Education teachers must fulfill all requirements to be admitted to the Department of Special Education and Communication Disorders.
1. Apply to the CADRE Project by submitting a completed application.
2. Apply to a participating school district(s).
- Follow the links below to apply to the school district or districts where you would like to serve as a CADRE Teacher. Since each school district is responsible for selecting its CADRE Teachers, applying to more than one district will increase your chances of being admitted into the CADRE Project.
2015-2016 CADRE Participating Districts
- The CADRE Project office will notify remaining canidates once the districts have completed the selection process.