Quality and Connected
This year we experienced tremendous growth:
- Introduced the new Department of Biomechanics
- Added two new bachelor’s degrees; one in Biomechanics and another in Early Childhood Inclusive Education
- Welcomed eighteen new faculty members from across the country and throughout the world
- Expanded engagement, including extraordinary success in service learning, collaborating with universities in six countries, hosting local and national conferences, cutting edge work in STEM Education, celebrated TEDx Talks, and working with our nation’s leaders to serve students of military families.
- Increased external funding through grants, awards, and the incredible generosity of our donors provides
Whether you are a student, alumni, faculty, staff or a community partner, it’s a great time to be a College of Education, UNO Maverick! I encourage you to continue to follow our journey, online at coe.unomaha.edu. In addition our doors are always open and I encourage you to visit us at any of our three buildings: Roskens Hall, the School of Health, Physical Education and Recreation, or our Biomechanics Research Building.
- Nancy A. Edick
- Lois G. Roskens Dean