Your enrollment checklist.
Enrollment doesn’t have to be difficult. Here’s a step-by-step enrollment checklist that’s easy to follow:
- Make an appointment with an academic advisor to discuss the BGS program.
- The advisors will do an unofficial evaluation of your transfer credits from previous education institutions. Student issued copies of your transcripts are sufficient for the preliminary meeting.
- Please bring these transcripts with you to the appointment. If you are scheduling a phone appointment, fax them ahead of time to 402.554.2231 or call 402.554.2370 to get an e-mail address to send them to.
- Remember to bring any documentation of military service and other training programs to see what credit might be available.
- Check out information on funding your education.
- Once you have decided on UNO, apply for admission.
Download this checklist in PDF format.
“UNO helped re-ignite my love of learning.”
Trish Danigole, Graduated Spring 2008, BGS in General Studies