A degree for professional success.
- Backed by the faculty and resources of a respected and fully accredited university, the Bachelor of General Studies (BGS) degree prepares adult students for academic advancement and professional careers.
- As a BGS student, you will receive a liberal arts education, highly valued in today's workplace for developing critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- The BGS degree emphasizes multidisciplinary study, providing the graduate with a versatile education background.
- Over 40 areas of study allow you to prepare for the career or advanced degree that fits your own plan for the future.
- BGS students receive individual, personal guidance in developing their degree program. BGS advisors specialize in the concerns of adults returning to college.
- Get a head start on your degree using what you have already learned. The BGS allows non-traditional credit for some workplace training programs, military service schools, hospital diplomas, and more. Transfer credits are accepted from all colleges and universities accredited by a post secondary regional association.
Get started with your Bachelor of General Studies degree