Congratulations, graduating seniors!
- Before you walk across that stage, you'll want to be sure you are actually ready to graduate. Seniors are required to review their degree audit through Mavlink at approximately 91 credits. Advisers can help determine what requirements need to be met for graduation.
- You must then complete an Application for Degree. Log in to Mavlink and fill out the application on or before the deadline. Deadlines are posted on the UNO Academic Calendar. There is a $35.00 fee due at the time of submission.
- After applying for your degree, contact the UNO Bookstore as soon as possible to order your cap and gown. Cap and gown orders are also subject to deadline, and fees increase if you exceed the deadline. Please contact the Bookstore at (402) 554.2336 with any questions. You will not be permitted to participate in UNO's campuswide convocation or CFAM's ceremony unless you are properly attired in a cap and gown.
CFAM Commencement Ceremony
- The May 2014 CFAM commencement ceremony is on Saturday, May 10 at 11:30 a.m. at the Thompson Alumni Center.
- Please note, the ceremony will happen outdoors on a grass lawn. Dress accordingly (i.e. flat shoes, sunscreen, light/heavy clothing as needed).
- In the case of inclement weather, CFAM's ceremony will be held at 11:30 a.m. in the Sapp Fieldhouse.
- CFAM students and their guests should park in the West parking garage, if possible.
- More information will posted as it is made available.
Please contact the Registrar's Office (402.554.2314) or visit the university commencement site if you have questions or require additional information.