Congratulations, graduating seniors!
- Before you walk across that stage, you'll want to be sure you are actually ready to graduate. Seniors are required to review their degree audit through Mavlink at approximately 91 credits. Advisers can help determine what requirements need to be met for graduation.
- You must then complete an Application for Degree. Log in to Mavlink and fill out the application on or before the deadline. Deadlines are posted on the UNO Academic Calendar. There is a $35.00 fee due at the time of submission.
- After applying for your degree, contact the UNO Bookstore as soon as possible to order your cap and gown. Cap and gown orders are also subject to deadline, and fees increase if you exceed the deadline. Please contact the Bookstore at (402) 554.2336 with any questions. You will not be permitted to participate in UNO's campuswide convocation or CFAM's ceremony unless you are properly attired in a cap and gown.
- If you've ordered regalia (Cap and gown) from the UNO Bookstore, you can pick it up on Thursday, May 8 from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. or Friday, May 9 from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. They will be in the Board Room (2nd floor, MBSC).
- Your name card for CFAM's ceremony and your departent-specific tassel will be included with your regalia. Extra name cards and tassels will be available on-site at the ceremony as needed.
CFAM Commencement Ceremony
- The May 2014 CFAM commencement ceremony is on Saturday, May 10 at 11:30 a.m. in the Sapp Fieldhouse. CFAM's ceremony will be held in conjunction with the UNO College of Education.
- Students must be robed and present in the HPER/Fieldhouse Canyon (hallway connecting the Fieldhouse to the HPER building) no later than 10:30 a.m.
- Please note, there will be no place for graduates to secure personal items, so plan accordingly.
- Students and guests are encouraged to use the East Parking Garage for immediate parking convenient to the Fieldhouse. All three levels of the garage will be open for guest parking. The East Parking Garage is a short walk or quick Express Shuttle ride to HPER and the Sapp Fieldhouse.
- The CFAM graduation reception will be held in the Weber Fine Arts Building from 1:30 - 3:00 p.m. (immediately following the ceremony).
- Please contact Noelle Lynn Blood, CFAM's Communications Specialist, at (402) 554.3216 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about CFAM's ceremony.
Please contact the Registrar's Office (402.554.2314) or visit the university commencement site if you have questions about Friday night's university-wide Conferral of Degrees or require additional information.