flags and holds.
You might have an advising hold if you are a freshman, recent transfer student or on probation. You may have other holds for things like parking tickets or late tuition fees. You will not be able to register until you clear up your holds. Please contact the appropriate office(s) to do so. Check for advising holds by logging onto E-BRUNO.
- Start at the UNO welcome page at www.unomaha.edu.
- Click on “current students.”
- Click on E-BRUNO for students.
- Enter your UNO student ID # on the left.
- Your pin # is a 6 digit number. If you don’t remember what it is you need to go to the Registrar’s Office (Eppley Administration Building 105) and show your student ID or have your pin # sent to your university issued e-mail account by following the directions at: https://ebruno.unomaha.edu/php/ses/emailpin/.
- Choose the appropriate semester (Fall, Spring, Summer) and year.
- Click on Login.
- Click on the hyper link that says "Holds and Registration Times."