SKIP navigation

flags and holds.

You might have an advising hold if you are a freshman, recent transfer student or on academic probation. You may have other holds for things like parking tickets or late tuition fees. You will not be able to register until you clear up your holds. Please contact the appropriate office(s) to do so. Check for advising holds by logging onto MavLink.

  • Login to MavLink.

  • Under the main "bullseye" menu, select "messages" tab.

  • At right, under "manage" menu, select "holds/notes details."
  • Follow the procedure indicated to eliminate the hold.

    • If you have questions, ask your adviser.

add permit deadline policy.

Students given permits for CFAM classes must formally enroll no later than the first class day of the third week in the semester. Any "unused" permits or authorizations will be removed from the system. Newly issued permits/authorizations for CFAM courses must come from the departmental chair or director before they can be entered in the system.