This page's main content:
2006 -2007 CCSW Annual Report
Highlights from the report
- Voter Registration and Education – During Fall 2006 392 students, faculty and staff were registered to vote.
- Susan B. Anthony Coffeehouse Series
- Know Your Boundaries discussion of intimate partner violence
- Heart Health for Women Seminar
- Two 2007 “Sexual Assault Awareness Events” were held in April in conjunction with Sexual Assault Awareness month
- Conducted a review of the undergraduate catalog for gender specific language for the fall, 2006 revision of the catalog
- A mentoring reception for faculty and staff
- Jessica O’Grady Fundraiser
For more information about these highlights click on the full report link. The report has many more examples then what is listed along with projects that will be continuing this year.