This page's main content:
Support CCSW - You Can Make a Difference
To help CCSW offset the costs of on-going administrative expenses and special projects you can make a donation to CCSW. Your donation is tax deductible.
The following is a sample of events and activities.
- Writing a Woman’s Life: Women’s Centennial Archive Project - CCSW will be the sponsor of a service learning project for UNO students called “Writing a Woman’s Life: Women’s Centennial Archive Project,” in conjunction with the University’s centennial anniversary celebration in 2008-2009.
- Infant Care Stations opened in 2005.
- Mentoring. CCSW will continue to support and promote mentoring programs on campus, including Women’s Leadership training and networking events. In Fall 2007 CCSW will host a networking tea, bringing new faculty together with other staff and faculty who are interested in developing mentoring relationships.
- Outreach and Community Education. CCSW will continue to inform the campus community concerning women’s issues. Collaborative events with YWCA Omaha are planned for domestic violence awareness month in October and sexual assault awareness month in April.
- In Fall 2006, before the November elections, CCSW will work with the American Democracy Project and other campus groups on a Voter Registration and Education campaign. This year’s campaign will focus on educating students about voter participation for both women and men in the 18-30 age group.
- Sponsorship of Sudanese Family - In December 2005 CCSW sponsored a family and raised donations from UNO to support ongoing educational programs for women in the Sudanese refugee community
To access the CCSW Donation form click here.