SKIP navigation
Academic Advising

Military Student Checklist

  • Apply for admission
  • Have your high school, college and military transcripts sent to UNO
    • For information on how to request military transcripts please see below.
    • High school and College transcripts (including CCAF) are sent to:
      University of Nebraska at Omaha
      Admissions EAB 105
      Omaha, NE 68182
  • Turn in your immunization record
  • Attend an orientation
  • Schedule placement exams with the Testing Center
    • Students are also able to sign up for a placement exam through mavlink
  • Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor
  • To Request Tuition Assistance contact your military education representative to make sure you have met the requirement and to submit a degree plan.
    • Tuition Assistance requests must be submitted prior to the first day of the semester.
  • Contact Jennifer Carroll (402-554-2349) in Veteran Services for information on veteran benefits.

Community College of the Air Force

Coast Guard Institute

CLEP/DSST Examinations

Defense Language Institute

Sailor/Marine/ACE Registry Transcript (SMART)

  • Commanding Officer
    Center for Personal and Professional Development
    ATTN: Virtual Education Center
    1905 Regulus Avenue, Suite 234
    Virginia Beach, VA 23461-2009

The Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS)