Transfer Admission Requirements
- Be a graduate of a regionally accredited high school or have completed the equivalent academic training (GED).
- Meet UNO's first-year requirements if presenting fewer than 12 semester hours of transferable coursework from a regionally accredited collegiate institution following high school graduation.
- Be in good standing at your previous institution(s). You are expected to have met the first-year core course requirements if you completed 12 or more transferable semester hours from a regionally accredited collegiate institution following high school graduation.
- An official high school transcript is required to properly review your academic record and verify Nebraska residency for tuition purposes (applicable to Nebraska high school graduates).
- Send official high school and college transcript(s). Request transcripts be sent in the following manner:
Send electronic transcripts to:
Mail hard copy transcripts to:
- Undergraduate Admissions Office
- 6001 Dodge Street
- Eppley Administration Building 111
- Omaha, NE 68182
Please note: Hand-carried transcripts will not be accepted. They must be sent directly from each academic institution via their official transcript service to UNO Undergraduate Admissions.
To learn about how your previous coursework will transfer to UNO, please see the Articulation Guide.
Undergraduate application submission deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester – August 1*
- Spring Semester – December 1
- Summer Semester – June 1
*The priority deadline for scholarship consideration for the fall semester is February 1.