Before You Apply
Review the admission requirements
Choose a desired area of study:
The Admissions Process
- Pay a non-refundable $45 application fee.
- Please be prepared to submit your payment at the end of the application process to avoid delays. Applicants who pay the $45 fee and do not enroll are eligible to submit a new application within one year at no additional charge. Additional information is available on the Application Fee Guidelines page.
- Request your official high school transcript including your senior year class schedule be sent to UNO. Visit the school's website for transcript request information or contact them directly.
- Request official college transcripts if you earned credit while in high school or prior to attending UNO. All post-secondary transcripts are required whether credit was earned or not. Failure to provide information regarding all post-secondary academic work attempted or completed will be considered fraudulent and may result in possible withdrawal of admission or dismissal from the University.
- Send official high school and college transcripts. Request transcripts be sent in the following manner:
Send electronic transcripts to:
Mail hard copy transcripts to:
- Undergraduate Admissions Office
- 6001 Dodge Street
- Eppley Administration Building 111
- Omaha, NE 68182
Please note: Hand-carried transcripts will not be accepted. They must be sent directly from each academic institution via their official transcript service to UNO Undergraduate Admissions.
- Send official ACT (school code: 2464) or SAT (school code: 6420) scores.
Undergraduate application submission deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester – August 1*
- Spring Semester – December 1
- Summer Semester – June 1
*The priority deadline for scholarship consideration for the fall semester is February 1.
After You Apply
- You will start receiving information from the admissions office soon. If you have not received any communication within one week, please contact us to inquire about the status of your application.
- Check your admission status on mavlink.
- Submit your immunization records to University Health Services.