University of Nebraska Applicants
Inter-Campus / Visiting Students
Students visiting from UNL, UNK or UNMC can enroll as an Inter-Campus student at UNO.
- Any visiting student from UNL, UNK or UNMC must submit an Inter-Campus form each term the student wishes to enroll as an Inter-Campus student at UNO. Inter-Campus students on academic suspension at UNL/UNK/UNMC during the last calendar year are not eligible to enroll at UNO.
- New incoming students must provide official documentation of immunizations before registering for classes. See the Immunization Pre-Enrollment Requirement page for more information. Inter-Campus students can have their immunization record faxed from their home campus health center to UNO Student Health Services at 402.554.2387.
- Submit an Application for Inter-Campus Enrollment
Nebraska System Students Transferring to UNO
Students who were previously or are currently enrolled at another University of Nebraska can transfer to UNO.
- If you were previously or are currently enrolled at another University of Nebraska campus but desire to transfer to UNO, complete a Change of Campus form and a UNO Undergraduate Application for Admission.
- By completing a Change of Campus form and following the instructions, the credentials from the previous or current campus will be transferred to UNO. In general, credits and grades earned at other University of Nebraska campuses will be accepted, computed into the student's UN grade point average, and will become a part of the permanent record from which official transcripts will be made. There is no application fee.
- Students on Academic Suspension or Dismissal are not eligible to enroll at UNO within 1 year of their suspension or dismissal.