Early Entry Applicants
Before You Apply
- Early Entry applicants must have their application approved by the high school counselor and a parent or guardian
- Homeschooled students should use the parental signature
- Meet the minimum academic admission requirements for the Early Entry Program outlined in the Course Catalog and the Early Entry Application.
- Must have achieved a minimum "B"(3.00 on a 4.00 scale) average in all high school academic core coursework.
- A maximum of six semester hours may be earned each term.
- An Early Entry Application must be completed each semester the student wishes to be considered for this program.
The Early Entry Admission Process
- Complete the Early Entry Application
- Pay the required, non-refundable $45.00 application fee
For questions concerning the Early Entry program please contact Kelly Malone, 402.554.3810.