Scholarships offered through the University of Nebraska Omaha based on merit and/or financial need. View the complete list of UNO scholarships.
College and Departmental Scholarships
Scholarships offered through a students individual college or department. View the links to these scholarships.
These scholarships are privately funded and usually require separate applications . Applications and necessary information can be found with the individual scholarship description. View the complete list of outside scholarships.
First-year students who are graduating high school seniors will be considered for most of our first-year student scholarships by submitting the Application for Admission by February 1st of their senior year. We accept ACT/SAT scores for high school seniors through the December test date.
The first-year student scholarships include, but are not limited to:
- Regent's Scholarship
- Chancellor's Scholarship
- Deans Scholarship
- UNO Advantage Scholarship Program
- Maverick Advantage Scholarship
- Various general scholarships awarded by the Office of Financial Support and Scholarships
Some scholarships have special eligibility criteria, which requires the applicant to submit the UNO Scholarship Application. If you can answer yes to any of the following questions, you should submit an application via mavlink.
- Do you wish to apply for the UNO Alumni Association Scholarship?
- Is either parent an alumnus of UNO?
- Are you the child of an active or retired Omaha Police Officer?
- Do you have any physical/medical disabilities?
Current or Transfer Students
To be considered for UNO scholarships that are awarded by the Office of Financial Support and Scholarships please submit the UNO Scholarship Application via mavlink by March 1st.